Thousands of Megawatts!
EPE has led, participated and continues to participate in integration assessments of large generations into major transmission grids.
- Sustainable Energy Development Council Report for integration of 3,000 MW renewables in Texas
- Panhandle Wind Energy Generation Feasibility Study for T. Boone Pickens
- Study to Repower up to 4,200 MW of AES Southland’s units in the LA Basin area, California including energy storage
- Jordan, integration of 30 % Renewable Energy
- Jamaica, transmission system integrated resource plan